Friday 16 March 2012

Production Diary 16/03/12

It has been a while since I posted so I should probably update you as to where I am right now.

Well, I have finished all of the modelling now, after a kick up the backside from Mario I am on to rigging. Which I hadn't enjoyed in the slightest during the last few days as everything seemed to go wrong. joints weren't doing what they were supposed to do, controllers were disappearing and eyes were falling inside heads!

Now however things are moving along much more smoothly, I have one rig almost finished...only 7 to go!

Oh and the character textures are finished and applied, so they have a littler more life to them now than they did before.

Here are some images of my recent work.








In between modelling, texturing and rigging I have been also working on my essay and action plan work. Mat and I have also attended one of the futures seminars and area attending another on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment