Saturday 14 April 2012

Textures Galore

I spent yesterday applying all of the textures to the base file for the scene...sufficed to say, with over 150 different textures, this took a while!! 95% of the textures files are courtesy of Mat's hand, he spent a few pain-staking months making them all and I thank him.

Here are a few of the images I rendered to see what they looked like

These are the first few buildings I did applied the textures to, and both Mat and I were very happy with the outcome so far.




Here I wanted to see what the textures look like from the first shot, as they are never going to be seen close up but they still need to be good quality.


I applied a few more textures and shot them from a few more angles to see how thelight was reacting and what they looked like.




Finally here almost all of the textures have been applied (except for that one to the right of the townhall) and I added a rough example of how the water might look. Overall Ma and I are very happy with the outcome and both believe it is the most ambitious work we've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment