Wednesday 6 July 2011

Why Are the Good Ones Always Taken?

I thought I had a great idea...


I was trying to think of something that I haven't done before and something that would hopefully be funny.

So, I came up with this idea for a caveman who is trying to start a fire and things keep going wrong and whatever he does it goes wrong.

My initial idea was with the caveman starting a fire and setting his beard alight, then running to some water and throwing his head into it to put it out.  Then when he lifted his head up, a piranha would be biting his nose. He would then grab a stick and go to smack the piranha but it would jump out of the way and he would hit his face with the stick and all hilarity would ensue! 

At this point I did some research into existing cavemen animations for some inspiration to be brutally honest I found some very weak examples, but then I stumbled across this little gem








I think I can pretty much say it's been done...and well! Except the piranha has been replaced by leeches.


Back to the drawing board...how about dinosaurs...

No comments:

Post a Comment