Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mayfly Finals

Here are the more accurate looking but simplified characters for my Mayfly Idea.  I'm very happy with how they have turned out because you can tell by the main features that it is a Mayfly, for example the shape of the head, the double wings and long tail-type bits.




I finally have all of my ideas down now and just need to tweak them slightly, most character designs are underway and I have started a little set design for my Mayfly idea, I'll post some later on today.
I've nearly finished my Mayfly idea now, just need to do a bit more research into the style I want and blog some examples, then finalise my set designs and make a character profile...not much when you think about it right?


I have made myself a strict production timeline for then next week and hope to have all of my 3 minute ideas finished and ready to present...I'll let you know how thats going in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment