Tuesday 19 July 2011

Just a Quick one...or two

Just quickly wanted to blog this animation, its a great piece and gave me the inspiration for the mime idea.  I love the style and how it's almost interactive and how fast paced it becomes. Also how it mixes so many media and makes you think its an old fashioned film, like when the film reel runs and at the beginning where the disks spins with the title. The whole feel of the animation is just great, really inspirational!



And I love the style and character designs of this animation, the texturing makes it look so tactile and inviting with the slightly blue hue over the greyscale.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the large video! You missed the second one though, glad my blog was of some use!

    I like the Tim Tom animation, the idea for the notebook faces was quite original! The graphic style in Scotch really did stand out for me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh the second wouldn't play game, just wouldn't change its size no matter how many times I tried!

    The style is something I think is great too :) the texturing just makes the characters looks so solid

    ReplyDelete