Monday 22 August 2011

Clean Development

Forgot to post these yesterday. 


As I said in the comments of my last post, I would clean up some of the characters and choose one I liked to develop and produce in the realism style that I'm going for. 


Here are the 'cleaner' versions and I have to say I still like the third one along, I think he would fit well with the story I have as opposed to the other designs.


I'll hopefully sketch up a final render and turn arounds today, ready for some set designs tomorrow...fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. These are looking great dude! I still like the same 2 guys... no.2 and mr faceless. Though not having a face is very creepy. Ooo there's an idea for you! He could not have a face, and have to communicate through miming, since obviously he cant speak... I am a GENIOUS sir! =P You're definitely getting the hang of photoshop I see!

    ReplyDelete