Thursday 18 August 2011

A New 3 Minute Idea...Again

A little late I know but 'm not really happy with the mime idea I have and I had a sudden spark of inspiration from one of my mime sketches. 


And I found this BBC animation; about a dad who has to look after his kids for less than a minute while their mum goes and gets ice creams. Everything is perfectly timed and I can see happening in real life. It made me laugh hysterically! Love it!



It also sparked my memory of Bill Plympton's '25 Ways To Quit Smoking' and 'How To Kiss' (can't find the full versions on youtube but I've linked the titles to another site). And this give me an idea in a similar set up to these, with a voice over and one character who can hear the narrator and can interact with him.  Hopefully I can flesh this idea out tomorrow with some funny bits, but for now its time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment