Sunday 14 August 2011

A Collection of Heads

...I realise the title sounds a little disturbing :p


I took the poses and tried to give them some different and unusual/exciting hair.


I like the top left and have used it to decide hair and skin colours




I also finalised her face to suit the style. I think I like either the top right or bottom left ones, can't decide right now. Still need to develop some proper clothing and structure to the character so I guess thats more important at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo look at you on a roll with this aren't you?! Definitely the best hairstyle, it's actually a lot like how I imagined it when you told me the story. i like the bottom left colour scheme too, but I think he skin is a little dark. It's difficult to see her features... Top left skin colour is good, wih either of the 2 bottom hair colours in my opinion =D

    ReplyDelete