Thursday 4 August 2011

Spacemen and Their Development

A little earlier than promised but here are my initial sketches of spacemen:



I'm liking the top 3 non-defined sketches, the ones that aren't too realistic, as I find that you can better characterise them when animating with all sorts of squash and stretch techniques that wouldn't necessarily look right with an anatomically correct body.


Need to work on some suitable head gear, even though I like the top right helmet, I'll see if I can develop something better based around that idea. It depends on how my story goes, which is one of 2 directions...yet to decide and finalise it.  If I go for a more serious story I think I'll go for something more in the style of the bottom right design, this is because it would be more suitable to the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment