Friday 25 May 2012

FINISHED...again

With only half an hour to go, Mat and I have spent most of the day helping a few others with odds and sods around the workplace to help take the little things off their minds.

We did however have a little panic earlier as we discovered one of the shots was very distorted on the DVD that we made yesterday. But since we had the time we opened up Encore and fixed it...going through about 8 DVDs in the process! Panic over though and we handed in at 1pm :D

It feels strange to have finished but so relaxing to just blog a couple more research posts and not worry about any work anymore. We are both really pleased with what we have done and we just have to put our plan into action for the future, and hopefully we can get ourselves a job in our desired fields pretty soon.

As for this blog, I think I'll try and keep it up. I plan to change the layout of it a little and use it as a WIP site to post some of my work whilst I am getting my website up and running. This will hopefully keep me motivated to keep churning out work while I look for a job.

For now however, this will be my last post for a couple of weeks as I plan to have a nice rest and not open any animating programmes for short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment