Thursday 17 May 2012

Animating Done...Almost

With only 5 seconds to animate and all of the available shots on to render, I am hoping I can finish this shot today in uni. I've been in quite a lot recently checking on renders and getting everything ready to composite on my side. Mat is also nearly finished and ready to render out his work for compositing, just colouring and a tiny bit of animation to do.

Things are now coming together and it's looking very nice I have to say. Here's a test of the desaturation of Oldie's side, where we are still in discussion of whether to put a film grain over it or not.


Right now we think it looks great and I don't think we're going with the film grain. We will test it though and see how it looks

Almost everything is rendered now too!! :-) We hope to be done compositing by Monday so we have pretty much a week to improve our sound and finalise things like CV, Action Plan and get painting the walls in room 22. Fun fun fun! :)

Just 8 days to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment