Tuesday 22 May 2012

Compositing Dooone!

With our compositing finally finished and signed off by Jud, all we need to do now is finish our sound. We already had a lot of our sound from the animatic so we have begun importing this into Premiere, we are in university early tomorrow and plan to spend the day on our sound.

In the mean time I suppose it's about time I got round to posting the research that I did for my action plan months ago. I have been looking at various websites and companies who I find interesting, and who I might like to work for. I began my research at the beginning of the year and just haven't found the time to post it, as I have been putting all of my efforts into our final film.

But prepare for an onslaught of companies that I have found and intend to apply to. I won't post the link to the jobs that I have found as I don't want to increase my competition :p

No comments:

Post a Comment